Panel Design and Assembly
Our experienced team can customize a panel according to unique system commissioning requirements or work with your own designs. From design to start-up, Automation Solutions provides customized, end-to-end panel solutions for brand new or retro-fit projects.
Our Panel Building Process includes:
- Labeling and Engraving
- Start-up Commissioning
- Maintenance and Upgrades
Panel Design Considerations
Custom designing a control panel means taking stock of your needs. Our design team will review your detailed requirements in order to prepare drawings and schematics. Key design factors include:
- Accurate Sizing: wire, transformer, power supply, enclosure
- Short circuit protection
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) labeling
- Overload protection
- Area classifications: Class I, II, or III, Divisions 1 & 2
- Temperature, humidity and airflow / ventilation
- Intrinsically safe design for hazardous locations
- Environmental ratings for devices mounted to the outside of the enclosure
- Separation of conductors for different voltages
- Ease of installation and field serviceability
Automation Solutions is a UL 508 Panel Shop
Buy a UL certified panel with confidence, so you can save time and money at the inspection phase.
Safety is a number one priority for us, and that’s why we are a UL industrial control panel custom builder.
Learn more about UL certification in this electrical safety blog post.